The Grade 3 Safety door responds in class 3 according to the European standard UNE-EN 1627 in reference to the resistance to efraction certified by the company AENOR. Our doors far exceed the requirements demanded by the regulations in case of a physical attack and on the other hand, the thermal and acoustic insulation that is required to pass the tests since they provide comfort.
It is recommended for homes in residential areas where we have little presence of neighbors, that is, when we are talking about less than 4 neighbors per landing. We also have to take into account the occupation of our neighbors to protect ourselves during times when the floors can be many days without surveillance, such as the summer period.
- Structural armor of steel in double sheet of 0.8 mm (Exterior and Interior).
- 5 Horizontal Omegas.
- 1 Nerve.
- Transverse 1.5 mm thick.
- L-shaped upper and lower perimeter reinforcements.
- O-shaped bolts.
- High gamma cylinder.
- Certified according to UNI EN 1303 with 5 keys with an uncopyable profile.
- Anti Bumping, Anti extraction, anti-hook and anti-drill.
- Mathematical pythons, active and passive.
- With steel protector. flared 50 mm in diameter.
- Manganese steel plate on the front lock.
- Steel balls and inner pines.
- It has 2 triple locks and 3 bolts 18 diameter x 130 mm.