AENOR is a quality mark that identifies certified doors and guarantees:
- Comply with the requirements contained in the technical standards that are applicable to it.
- The doors are subjected to periodic checks to check their conformity with these standards.
The AENOR Quality Certification Mark grants customers:
Trust: Certified Eurosegur doors are built following the best practices recognized in the sector.
Quality: management system of the company subject to certification.
Guarantee of continuous improvement and improvement to achieve and maintain the certification.
Impartiality of the body that assesses and grants certification.
Differentiation with respect to other market doors not valued or certified.
CE Mark of windows and doors for exterior pedestrians and windows of tjadao UNE EN 14351-1:2006.
The CE Mark is a technical declaration for the marketing of the door in all member countries of the European Union that guarantees:
- The door complies with the minimum health and safety requirements applicable to it.
- Assessment procedures have been carried out to verify the conformity of these requirements.
Why CE Mark is important
Because they guarantee that Eurosegur complies with the obligations imposed by the CE Mark and that therefore:
- It has carried out the initial tests on the door in a notified laboratory to verify that the door and its technical documentation comply with the requirements established by the applicable regulations.
- It has implemented a factory production control system that ensures that the doors it sells are in accordance with the characteristics declared in the CE labelling.
- It has prepared the documentation addressed to the individual that accompanies all the manufactured doors.– Declaration of Conformity of the CE: which holds it responsible for compliance with the CE marking.– CE labelling: of all doors with the results obtained.– Instruction Manual: with recommendations for routine door maintenance. Important per als professionals.
The CE Mark allows:
- The free movement of goods: the opportunity to access the entire European Union market through the CE Marking, without having to carry out tests or approvals at their destinations.
- A common technical environment: which fosters mutual trust between Member States, so that the tests and certificates carried out in any of them have the same legal validity.